Join Rob and Helen as they talk about career "management" and how the Trinity of Career Development can help you. And of course, why you'll need a new notebook for this.
In this episode:
- We jump into the topic of career development with a three dimensional approach created by Rob, which consists of:
- Rob explains why he prints out loads of selfies using his new Thermal Printer from Vretti
- Helen is obsessed with stickers from Spooky Yeti
- If you’re interested in the Trinity here are some recommended surveys (Stationery Freaks has no responsibility for your data from these sites - nor has an affiliation with them. But we use them often).
- It’s also worth doing an internet search for free versions of the strengths finder - we’ve never used any alternatives so cannot comment on how helpful they are.
Don’t miss out on joining the community with our newsletter or join us over on Instagram (@stationeryfreaksuk)
Rob and Helen