Join Rob and Helen as they explore the potential that mindmapping can bring, share some good stationery purchases and talk about duck racing.
In this episode:
- We explain what mind maps are, how they work and what we use them for.
- For more details on different mind maps we recommend this post.
- We also introduce our new newsletter!
- Helen introduces her new learning of choice - Arabic. And how she is using brush pens and a new notebook for it.
- Rob steals Helen stationery. Video of that here.
- Rob talks about his new Academic planner that makes him look all sophisticated.
- Helen talks about NaNoWriMo and how she’s only ever made it to day 3.
- Helen talks about fine liners
- Rob buys some stationery from Sainsbury’s but is less than impressed with their shop display.
- And Helen adds that TKMaxx isn’t much better for their displays.